No email to store owner

Guest markyvuk

Guest markyvuk

Have successfully updated to 3.0.5 and find that all my previous problems with the print order form gateway have been solved.... cheers Brooky!!

However I now don't recieve an email when the customer places an order... I have implemented Sir Williams email fix but I am unsure why this error is occuring.

If I manually change the order status then an email is sent to the customer but still no admin emails!

Has something been removed, or changed, in the bug fix operation?

What instigates the admin email to say that a customer has placed a new order?

Hmm....I haven't checked this condition out. Right now, the admin is ONLY getting an e-mail when the customer is too. And evidently the customer doesn't when you do Print Order Form.

There are clearly some changes that need to be made in the admin/customer e-mail routines. But I trust we'll get it straightened out soon. I'll work on a solution tonight. ;)

Sir william, ive had posted some inquiry's that i have on upgrading from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 and none of them have been replied, can you please help me???

Can you make me a recomendation of upgrading right away or be pattient and wait a few days.....

Im kind of scared on thinking in upgrade and losse all my work ;)

mig6, you won't lose any work by upgrading, but there do appear to be a couple of potential issues. Give it a few days. We'll get things straightened out as quick as possible. :angry:

mig6, you won't lose any work by upgrading, but there do appear to be a couple of potential issues. Give it a few days. We'll get things straightened out as quick as possible. 

Thank you Sir William, i will apreciate very much your usefull help when

V3.0.5 become stable & ready to run with out major problems, huffff :angry:

thout i will do some blind upgrade make me fell Sick

Guest shawnlovebaobao

same problems here, i have tried the three new files that were provided by williams but i still not receiving emails from customers when they just placed an order, i only receive the oder when i manually changed the status of the order

weired

hope, williams can help us our here