Linkpoint Connect problems

Guest signstek@swbell.net

Using CubeCart 3.0.4... I don't remember the software asking me what my storename is. Mine is a 6 digit number. When I try to checkout by going to Linkpoint, it returns the error message "You don't have a valid storename."

I looked inside /modules/Linkpoint at the transfer.inc.php and the storename is "<input type='hidden' name='storename' value='".$module['acNo']."' />

Anyone know where the variable 'acNo' is set/stored?

I fully understand the power and security of CubeCart, but since SOOOO much is stored inside the database, it's really tough to configure. I know enough php to be dangerous, but virtually all files draw their info from the db.

To explain further, how would I add a simple popup on an individual product page for more info?

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on the issue,

Kent

• 4 weeks later...

Guest quickwhip

Using CubeCart 3.0.4... I don't remember the software asking me what my storename is. Mine is a 6 digit number. When I try to checkout by going to Linkpoint, it returns the error message "You don't have a valid storename."

I looked inside /modules/Linkpoint at the transfer.inc.php and the storename is "<input type='hidden' name='storename' value='".$module['acNo']."' />

Anyone know where the variable 'acNo' is set/stored?

I fully understand the power and security of CubeCart, but since SOOOO much is stored inside the database, it's really tough to configure. I know enough php to be dangerous, but virtually all files draw their info from the db.

To explain further, how would I add a simple popup on an individual product page for more info?

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on the issue,

Kent

if you need help with this pm me

or you can just go to gateways> linkpoint> configure > and enter your store number there

richie