Forbidden 403

Hi,

For some reason when I go to my shop which has just been updated (fresh reinstall) to 3.05 comes up with:

Forbidden 403

The document you are requesting is forbidden.

For some reason it only effects CC 3.05??3.04 works fine.

Help!

Regards

Yes, what happened the other day was I started uploading the new CC 3.05 files to update CC3.04, to find out that the transfer was not taking place correctly and corrupting the existing shop files (Kindly due to the Windows Firewall and Socket 100054 error).

Since then I haven't been able to get my backed up shop working correctly (partly my fault), and when I upload a new fresh copy of CC 3.05 to reinstall it comes up with the Forbidden Error regardless of what I do.

I checked server permissions and should be fine, perhaps it could be an issue with just CC 3.05??

I can't really provide a direct link as I keep swapping folders around trying different uploads of the shop, when it does work – www.ironfoot.co.uk/shop

Thanks!

After alot of fiddling around and reupload files ive finialy got CC3.05 working. Very strange problems, its not the shop causing the problem, but more upload the files correctly...

Regards!