Stickin with Cubecart but damn..........

Guest bennyuk

Oh yes, it's nice, v nice. The challenge has been laid, gotta try and get better than that.

The design is clean and relatively simple, with the addition of some very nice images to add the finishing touches. The small text is preferred by "designers" but many end users are put off by it.

The hairline round corners are a nice touch.

I still think we can beat the pants off it though.... even if I am speaking through my rose tinted powered by CubeCart glasses...

Guest flesh_magick

that is a nice skin!

If I had time, I would make cubecart skins. (I'm currenly setting up my cubecart to sell Invision Board skins lol)

Maybe I'll be able to make a few and release them here

I don't use it so out of interest whats the skin system for CC3 like. Is it more blocky & skinnable? A lot of people gloat it's great for skins etc but I'm yet to see a truly unique design as per the one I linked to above which is almost unreconisable as an oscommerce art unless ya'd be told.

Tables of CSS it sure looks a hell of a lot more professional than any other template for Oscom or Cubecart I've seen. Part from when I do a complete new design for the site i setup this holiday I'm wondering if anyone will try to do a design far from the standard like this. It's about the end product.