tools, titles and links

Guest mib

I am trying so hard to figure out how to change this cart stuff.....I am so new to it all. I figured out how to add my own background and I was able to change the color of the boxes. I also added some pics without difficulty. The outer background is still the same and I can't find where to change it. It is gray now and I want to change it to a blue.

Secondly, I can't figure out how to put the Title of my Website up on the top instead of in the box. Where do I go. I need directions to do this whole thing. Where do I get directions?

Also, since I made my website in Dreamweaver and this is just an add-on, I want to change the words and links on the bottom to direct to my webpages that I made in dreamweaver instead of making them on Cube Cart.

Anyone have any suggestions or guidance? I would appreciate any and all the help that I can soak up from you. Thank you in advance!

;)

Hi there mib,

CC is not just an add on but a complete web store although you can use it as part of your excisting webpage. :rolly:

Try this link where markscarts posted a guide. This should help. :sourcerer:

I suggest you also try the search and you should locate individual requests on changing your site to your needs and taste :sourcerer: