My first attempt at this

Guest jmartinez

Guest jmartinez

Well I am now into day 2 of poking around with cc3.0.5 for the first time. So far I have to say I love this thing. I upgraded from cc3.0.0 with very little issues. Here is where I stand so far with the site. We are not your typical web store that has a ton of items for sale we are more of an informational site for a product and retail site for that product as well. As you will see I have some things to do still, it is a work in progress. Any input would be greatly appriciated as I am looking to make this as "user friendly" as possible.

what still needs to be done:

custom emails to client with invoice (anyone know of a way to do this?)

custom gateway interface (when I use the authorize.net payment process it gives a very bland page. Is there a way to make it all stay in my site?)

add ssl cert

Take a look here and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, welcome to CC.

Very nice start on your site. I like the 'How To' page. You might want to add that photo of an EZ Plug to the page. I was a builder for many years and didn't know what EZ Plug was until the last frame. As designers we have to design our sites for the dumbest person on the planet.

You'll find all the answers to your questions if you search the site as many of them have been answered for others. I am sure others will chime in with more suggestions.

Guest jmartinez

lol yes we are officially live..

and as always please make sure to read up on the product so you are completely informed as to how it is used.

Thanks,

Josh