Authorize.net Issue

Guest jmartinez

Guest jmartinez

When I attempt to test my cart using authorize.net and a real transaction everything looks great until I go to the card input page. First it is very bland and I would like to customize it more. More importantly I see the page like this.

error.jpg

As you can see it says TEST MODE in large red letters. I can fill out the information, and it completes the transaction. I also receive notice via email that there was a transaction for both the admin and user. However I also get an email from Authorize.net saying:

************* TEST MODE (Certification) *************

<rest of message here>

and it never processes....(because I am in test mode)

I spoke with an authorize.net rep and this is how it went:

Michael: Hello Joshua! How can I help you today?

Joshua: I just recently set up cube cart and the authorize.net gateway interface with it. when I go to process a card I get to the authorize.net screen to input info but there is a large red header that says test mode my account is not in test mode and cube cart settings are not in test mode how do I fix this?

Michael: Please hold while I review your account information

Michael: You'll want to contact Cube cart their software must be passing a gateway variable that is overriding the Auth.Net settings or either they are posting to the wrong server.

So now I am asking you guys/gals how do I fix this?

Cube Cart v3.0.5

Thanks in advance,

Josh

make sure in your modules/gateways/Authorize/transfer.inc.php near the bottom it has an href for the authorize.net gateway of:

$formAction = "https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll";

if it has the INCORRECT form action of: 
$formAction = "https://certification.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll";

you will never make a real transaction whether you set Authorize to test or no test in the store admin

this URL of certification is WRONG and Brooky NEEDS to update the URL in the code

$formAction = "https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll";

is CORRECT

as for customizing the authnet payment form your authorize.net account login under settings has a link for payment form you can makle a header and footer html/text and include a img src to your logo (if your site is under SSl)

you can also get pyecom.net to set you up with his Auth net AIM solution

which Id love to get ahold of...

Kinetic

Guest GoodLiteCandles

as for customizing the authnet payment form your authorize.net account login under settings has a link for payment form you can makle a header and footer html/text and include a img src to your logo (if your site is under SSl)

Why is it that when I add an image in the header the authorize.net page becomes NOT secure. Otherwise, it IS secure?

Does anyone know?

Edit: nevermind I know why now.