Product Number and name not displaying

Guest groovejuice

Guest groovejuice

I have Paypal mostly working but the product IDs sent to paypal and in the database arenot the ones I assigned when setting up the products. It would be much simpler if my own catalogue numbers and product ID showed up on the invoices and confirmations. Anyone out there know how to fix this?

Guest estelle

I think you're referring to product codes (not really the same as product ids). The product codes do show up in the invoices, don't they?

I was under the impression that only a single ID, the cart ID, was sent to PayPal?

Guest groovejuice

Sorry about the confusion over nomenclature. The 'Product Name' and 'Product Stock Number' that are added to each individual product page do not seem to be appearing anywhere -on the paypal notification, in CC admin under orders, or in the DB. The order numbers are what are displayed. If I've missed a setting somewhere, please help as it is tough to identify which item was sold without seeing it's unique name and stock number.

Guest estelle

Ahhhh..... When you go to Admin -> Orders, have you tried clicking on one of those order numbers? That will take you to the full information about the order.

Guest groovejuice

Thanks Estelle -it never occured to me to try that. Your help and expertise is greatly appreciated. It did make me realize though, that I'm not getting or sending confirmation emails from within CC. I have upgraded to Sir William's email fix, by the way. I'm going to try to enable a second payment option and see if that resolves the issue.....

Guest estelle

No worries. Its worth clicking on all the links within CubeCart... you never know what you might find :)

Hmm, i thought Sir Williams changes fixed the email problems in 3.0.5? I can't help you there, I'm sitting on 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 for now :w00t: