Massive big is 3.0.5

Guest craigwalker

Guest craigwalker

Hi Guys, I was using sandbox as I was making test orders to check the email fix that was posted on the forum when I stumbled across something..

If I place and order then pay for it via paypal it processes the order..

Then if I go back to cube cart the first thing is that the items are still in the basket that I’ve just purchased (part of the problem of not returning to store after payment ?) then if you proceed to make another order up it doesn’t create another order number, it modifies the existing one in the database that was previously paid for and then paypal refuses to take payment because as far as its concerned you have already paid for this.

Is this a problem with the sessions ? Can anyone else test this out and confirm it?

Regards,

Craig

Whoah.. nice typo in the subject line by me! :)

Guest groovejuice

One thing to try is to clear your cache. It may be that the temp. files and cookies are causing the issue. Try that first. My philosophy is to always start with the simplest answer and work from there.

Guest craigwalker

That means that PayPal is not talking back to your store...it is not a software bug.  You something configured wrong somewhere.  :w00t:

hmm odd... it was working fine in 3.0.3/4 the last time i tested it... ill have to investigate