Hit & Miss Paypal Express working V 3.04

Guest artwork

Guest artwork

My store is now *live* and some of my Express Payments are failing.

I have Website Payment Pro taking payments. The Direct Pay (credit cards) go through every time without fail, but my Express Pay (paypal) doesn't work 100%.

I've tested it multiple times with an extra paypal acct. I have and it worked everytime. I had a friend test it and then a customer tested it w/paypal and the order failed everytime? What could be the problem??

I opened the /order/pear/tmp error files and this is what I'm getting:

The first 2 steps of the transaction go through fine, then at the third step it displays this error code in the message: ***2005-10-21T15:21:26ZFailure7211750854866385692169731129908086118737Internal ErrorInternal Error10001Error1.0000001.0006nonenoneNonenonenone

The customer sees: *Review your paypal information---click continue checkout,* then they see 'Sorry your order failed'

1.Why would some paypal payments succeed and some don't?

2. Is this a problem with paypal or in my cubcart settings?

3. What would happen if I disable Express and just used the Direct Pay for credit cards?

I need help asap so customers do not leave my site frustrated! Thanks in advancefor any help!

Dan

Guest estelle

Dan,

Do you need to use Express Pay (PayPal)? I doubt anyone will be able to help you fix the problem quickly, so it might be best to disable it.

Estelle.

Guest artwork

Actually I dont really want to accept paypal at all...I thought i had read somewhere that you had to add it an option in Paypal Pro???

Thanks Estelle... :)

Dan

Guest estelle

Dan,

Hmmm, i'm not sure hey. When it comes to PayPal Pro my knowledge & experience is equal to zero, zip. But i figure if you can disable it, and everything else works, whats the problem? :rolleyes:

Estelle.