Post advance

Guest NF2005

How I can make the delivery way post advance alternative?

I live in Finland where there is possible to send the article by way of the postal where article also will be paid. I didn't find that sort of ready alternative shipping from selected.

Also the delivery movement increasing of the possible directly to the price own line in other words (post advance to the payment) in other words produce the in question selection is not found.

How I get make the in question matters..??

:)

Sorry my bad england..

Guest estelle

I don't understand very well :)

But, why don't you use the free shipping option (as they will be paying on arrival) and rename it "Post Advance".

Then at the payment gateway, instruct them to select the Print Order Form.

@ estelle ;)

What I have understand, NF2005 is talking about COD (Cash on Delivery) term, where the postage has to be paid by the buyer but the payment is not coming in advance, so no need to select "Free Shipping"

@NF2005

The best way is to use Print Order Form, this can be renamed to "COD Term(within Finland)" or whatever (I don't know where this can be changed ;)). This way you can get the buyers order & information and send the article/goods through postal department on COD.

Hope this works :)

Yunus