Product pic not uploading

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromgif() in /home/tcsales/public_html/cubecart/classes/gd.inc.php on line 56

I get this error when I edit a product and try to upload or browse existing images. everything is ok till I hit the edit product button again to set the changes then I get the above fatal error

Any Ideas..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromgif() in /home/tcsales/public_html/cubecart/classes/gd.inc.php on line 56

I get this error when I edit a product and try to upload or browse existing images. everything is ok till I hit the edit product button again to set the changes then I get the above fatal error

Any Ideas..

Have you CHMOD'ded the whole of the images folder (and the folders there in) to 777 ?

If not then please try this first as this may be your most likely cause of error.

Regards,

Tom.

Yep, Just double checked it.

cubcart/images/

cubcart/images/uploads/

cubcart/images/general/

cubcart/images/logos/

cubcart/images/uploads/thumbs/

are all set at 777

files under thos dirs are 644

It is a clean install with no updates or changes in the software yet..

I downloaded it a couple of days ago I guess.

does anyone have white pages or docs on what files are what and what they do in the big scheme?

I have been reading the forums and am a little concerend about all the bug reports.

And thanks for the reply...

Ok I found the answer in the forums. I had to turn off the gd thing. I am sorry everyone for taking up your time but I search the search functions a bunch before I asked in the forum..sorry guys.

And thanks for helping me.

Kemp