Digital Downloads

Guest duranracing23

Guest duranracing23

I will only be selling digital goods. I would like to name "Products" to Downloads. And Popular downloads Etc. Also i dont want to even see where it sais free shipping. How do i have it not say anything about shipping?

Guest groovejuice

There is a good digital download tutorial in this forum under FAQ. If you don't enable a shipping option or a product weight, no shipping charges should be added.

Guest duranracing23

There is a good digital download tutorial in this forum under FAQ. If you don't enable a shipping option or a product weight, no shipping charges should be added.

So now how do i change the Names of Products to like Downloads and stuff. Im using the killer skin.

This would be in your language file, yourStore_directory/language/en/lang.inc.php

en = English, do other languages by analogy . . .

Open this file with a text editor and search for occurances of the words, "product" and "products" so that you can find the particular phrases you wish to change in the store.

The words that occur in the store titles, etc. are given on the right side of the equations in double quotes, you can change these words and they will then appear in your store. DO NOT change words on the left side of the equation.

EXAMPLE: At line 1426 you find this:

'products' => "Products:",

You would change to this:

'products' => "Downloads:",

You will need to work throught the whole file manually to find all the right places where you would want to change "Products" to "Downloads" in store displays.