3.4 OR 3.5??

Guest mike_c526

Guest mike_c526

Hell everyone first time poster here befor i start,I can't thank you enugh for the help you been giving to all of us :D

now to my question:

I haver already install useing fantastico version 3.4 with no products at all just new install .

Do I have to upgrade to 3.5? all I care about is my pay pal work fine with no problems if 3.4 will do it then I won't have to upgrad

what issues or bugs 3.4 has and it has been fixed in 3.5?

again thanks to all of you for putting the time and providing us with the information

Mike

Quick FYI, it's 3.0.4 and 3.0.5. ;)

But there are definitely some fixes in 3.0.5 that are worth upgrading for. Also, 3.0.6 is due out shortly, so if you're not ready to go live yet, start populating your store with products then upgrade to 3.0.6 when it's released. B)

Guest mike_c526

Quick FYI, it's 3.0.4 and 3.0.5. ;)

But there are definitely some fixes in 3.0.5 that are worth upgrading for. Also, 3.0.6 is due out shortly, so if you're not ready to go live yet, start populating your store with products then upgrade to 3.0.6 when it's released. B)

U got me there with the 3.04 and 3.05 my bad lol

thanks sir darn 3.06 coming soon? when if may ask? guess will be upgrading daily :D

thanks again sir learn alot from your contributions keep the good work