Authorize.net - CC3.0.4

WalterL48

I've managed to find fixes for a couple of problems I've had with Authorize.net, but I'm not sure where to go for this one.

Authorize.net sent me an email outlining the possible causes for this error:

1) If the transaction key that you have embedded in your script is not correct. Just to be sure, generate a new transaction key, disable the old transaction key, and enter the new value in your script and test the connection.

> I've created a new transaction key

2) Also, the amount has to be set prior to the fingerprint generating function processing. This usually means that the x_amount should be set in a previous form and posted to the form that generates the fingerprint hash.

>?

3) You may not be properly posting all the required fields for SIM.

>Site is currently using Weblink, but the techie said Weblink and SIM run concurrently.

Please be sure to have your login and transaction key set in your scripts. When using PHP and ASP sample scripts, these fields must be filled out in your simdata.php or simdata.asp file, respectively. In the PERL sample script, it must be entered into the sim.pl script.

>I didn't see a simdata.php file

The following field must be posted from your html form to the sim.php, sim.asp, or sim.pl in order for the fingerprint hash to be properly generated:

- The amount of the transaction (x_Amount)

The following fields must all be present in your sim.php, sim.asp, or sim.pl script (the page right before our payment form) in order for the transaction to be accepted:

- Merchant Login ID (x_Login)

- The sequence number of the transaction (x_FP_Sequence)

- The time when the sequence number was generated (x_FP_Timestamp)

- The Fingerprint Hash (x_FP_Hash)

- The amount of the transaction (x_Amount)

For more information, see our Error 99 resolution tool at https://developer.authorize.net/response_co...sp?page_id=7199

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has successfully setup their Authorize.net connections with CC3.0.4 please let me know if you had any similar problems.

Thanks.

Walter