Shipping Modules Do Not Work

As far as I can tell. USPS and UPS shipping modules do not work in 3.0.5.

Following all the instructions I set up the USPS module and am getting constant error messages.

origin zip is invalid, cannot ship that weight. (by the way USPS wants lbs and ozs and there is no place for ounces in the administration set up for products)

UPS tells you that it can't ship to that country.

Enabling several modules just gives error messages. It should give the customer a choice of shipping.

Are there any instructions for CubeCart regarding the shipping setup?

Does anyone know how to set the shipping up correctly?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Guest brucepainter

UPS tells you that it can't ship to that country

I have received this error when I was trying to purchase an item that didn't have a weight defined. Once I made sure all items had a weight defined (even if it was only .1) I found the UPS module to work fine.

Following all the instructions I set up the USPS module and am getting constant error messages.

origin zip is invalid, cannot ship that weight. (by the way USPS wants lbs and ozs and there is no place for ounces in the administration set up for products)

Are you still in test mode, or did you complete the tests and get them to move your profile into production status?