CubeCart Pic Links Question

Hi everyone.

First of all - the amount of support on the forums is incredible. I've gotten numerous personal e-mails helping with problems. Just fantastic stuff. And thank you all for your help.

So now, and I'm sure this is really easy, but I just can't figure it out.

I'm using Killer. and 3.05.

Normally, when you go to the main page shopping cart page - you see your products.

You click on the product and it brings up the details of the product, the larger image with the 'add to basket'.

Is there a way that you can setup clicking this new image and opening up a 3rd, larger image as a close up?

For example -

www.mpbeaddesigns.com/cubecart

I only have 1 product - the necklace.

When you click it, it goes to the detail page.

To get a closeup of the 2 parts of the necklace I have 2 additional links at the bottom. But it's not super intuitive - it would be better if you could click the actual images for a new popup.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Starlin

Welcome Starlin :lol:

I've gotten numerous personal e-mails helping with problems.

Strange as i see this is your forst post ;) unless you are using a new username. In any case.

The only post that is a bit close to what you wish to accomblish is this link

Hope this helps :D

Hi.

Yeah, I've been a long time lurker - never really posted since the 'search function' has been really helpful.

With e-mails - when I had a question, I usually just pm'd them and we'd chat in e-mail - not in the forums. That's what I had meant.

Thank you for the link - I'll play around! I know I'm gonna have some late nights - and backup backup backup is my motto. lol

Again - thanks!

Starlin