Product image problems

Guest travnape

Guest travnape

Ok so I just installed the software with little difficulty and all is well. I go to add a product and when I go to browse existing images I get this error:

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/crossro4/public_html/cubecart/admin/filemanager/browse.php on line 51

additionally if I try and browse and upload a picture is says:

Error: You did not browse for an image to upload or the file was too large for the server. The default maximum upload limit is 2MB.

It seems to work on a couple of image files I have but none of the ones i want to use. All the files are GIF or JPG format and are way under the 2mb limit.

The server which my site runs on is a linux based system so compatibility shouldn't be an issue, Any ideas?

Guest sunshine

Is this a new install? I had a problem similar to this before too. I ended up resinstalling and the problem stopped. The files hold alot of script and sometimes, if you try and upload it all at once, something can be lost or a file can get screwed up.

Guest travnape

That must be it because I'm having loads of troubles now. It siezed up several times in uploading and I had to pop in and manually upload some directories, but everything should be there.

I did find that uploading the files directly through your FTP software into the images folder works, and the cart still thumbnails it for you automatically. So that's something at least

now if I could only get the cart to actually go anywhere when I click on products and categories, it's just stuck apparently, but I'll post new for that problem