New site up

Guest Soulcanon9

Guest Soulcanon9

Oh and if anyone is familiar with photoshop and banners and would like to help me please let me know. Im trying to make a new top banner and mini ones for the middle of the page sections. Thanks again.

The page is way too busy, in my opinion...get rid of some of the crap...it takes too long to load.

I guess this is supposed to be a selling point of yours as it is proclaimed loudly in a large font right on the front page:

"Over 95% of our games are under $20!"

And yet, none of the dozen or so products on the front page are less than $24.95!

95% of your products may be under $25...but if that is shouted at me when I hit the site, i'd like to see at least a coupel fo said sub-$20 games rate a mention among the offerings I am first presented with.

Incidentally, you're notpremitted to remove the "Powered by Cubecart" from the title bar, nor are you permitted to alteer the copyright notice in the footer without purchasing a license, which your status in this forum would tend to indicate that you haven't.

Guest Soulcanon9

I will fix the footer part. Sorry about that.

With the site, I looked at all the leading video game sites and it seems as though they cram as much stuff on the main page as they can and it sells. I was just going for that look. Most of the games are under $20 the ones on the main page are not. They are the new and best selling games that have come out. I will make a change to that too. Thanks for your opinions.