Order pending, Paypal not completed Annoyance

Guest LNT

Hey all,

This is a little bit more of an annoyance than anything else really.

I have been watching the store and have noticed that despite having left a message for anyone using paypal to complete the process fully, there are the odd one or two that dont.

This then leaves the order in a pending status, which is fine.

I decided to test run this myself a couple of times to see what the affects are and have found that once you are directed to the paypal site you can return to the shop, this in turn clears your shopping basket. Now it is not until you have added a few things again that it adds your previous uncompleted order back on top.

Is there a hack avaiablable which will solve this issue by means of adding another line to the shopping cart box which says order/s completed/not completed or paid/unpaid should I say. With a link back to paypal using the origianl order/s details etc.

Or is there another solution for this I wonder.

I am asking this as I am sure customers will iin the end start believing that they are having things added to their shopping basket automatically in order for us to generate higher sales, when infact it was something of their own doing.

Regards,