Admin Navigation - Forbidden 403

Guest smartech

Guest smartech

Hi,

I just installed version 3.0.5 on Windows Server 2000. I am new to this software.

I have a couple errors that I am dealing with. However, the most important problem that I am facing is on the Admin page. The navigation(left side menu) does not show up. I just get an error "Forbidden 403".

I have comment out the error trap in navigation.inc.php like:

if(!isset($config)){

//echo "<html>\r\n<head>\r\n<title>Forbidden 403</title>\r\n</head>\r\n<body><h3>Forbidden 403</h3>\r\nThe document you are requesting is forbidden.\r\n</body>\r\n</html>";

//exit;

}

I can view the following errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Backinup\cart\admin\includes\navigation.inc.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Backinup\cart\admin\includes\navigation.inc.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Backinup\cart\admin\includes\navigation.inc.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Backinup\cart\admin\includes\navigation.inc.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Backinup\cart\admin\includes\navigation.inc.php on line 46

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: permission() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Backinup\cart\admin\includes\navigation.inc.php on line 47

I have set the admin folder and content to allow everyone to read and write, but this has not worked either.

Any assistance would be appreciated