Rejected by Froogle as default currency not GBP

Guest pgowling

Guest pgowling

Hi,

I managed to upload a 'FroogleFeed.txt' file, the products were successfully processed and placed in my Froogle store. I could also find my products then access my site from Froogle by clicking on an item - great I thought ;)

Until last night when I received the following email :rolly:

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your product feed. We've reviewed your feed and need you to make some changes so that we can successfully process your feed. Your feed has been rejected due to the reason(s) listed below.

Issues:

- Wrong prices

-----------------

Wrong prices: Please make sure the prices that appear in your product feed match the prices that appear on your product pages. For example, for your product named "Apple Color Stylewriter (black high capacity)," you included "1.37" as the price. However, the price is listed as "2.01" Euros on the product page. Recheck your product feed and make sure that all prices match the prices that appear on your product pages. Additionally, all prices must be listed in GBP on your product pages inclusive to the checkout process in order to be included in Froogle UK.

After you've made the necessary change(s), please upload a new version of your feed. We'll notify you if we need you to make any additional formatting corrections. Otherwise, we'll send you an email to let you know that your feed has been approved. If you don't hear from us 2-3 business days after sending your file, please send an email to [email protected] to make sure we've received your feed.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

As my store provides Ink Cartridges across Europe the logical Default Currency is Euros, but I also have British Pounds, the Nordic currencies etc. Unfortunately what this means is that although Froogle shows prices in GBP, when someone clicks on a product they're then shown a Euro price within CubeCart and this seems to go against the Froogle rules.

Ideally the solution would be to supply a currency parameter in the products URLs within the Froogle export but I'm not sure if this is possible. Does anyone have an idea for a solution to my dilema?

Many thanks in advance,

Phil