shipping setup help needed

Guest shopmart

Guest shopmart

hi i have been having a few problems setting up the shipping on my site as its not like the old cubecart setup can anyone help me set this up

my url is www.shopmart-direct.co.uk, when i did try and set it up it said shipping n/a it also said cant send product to your country and ideas please let me know

Guest estelle

Hi there,

You may want to post in the CubeCart 3 General Support forum ;)

And try doing a search - "we cannot ship to your country" has been discussed many times.

Thanks.

Guest Denver Dave

There are two View Cart screens with the same name. The first shows when you are not logged in and does say n/a (I don't like this either since - shipping is NOT non applicable). However, in my case after logged in and proceeding to the next screen, the shipping is calculated.

Guest estelle

Dave,

Quit whinging about the n/a and do something about it! :lol:

Just have a look at cart.inc.php and search for this: $lang['front']['cart']['na']

You could then locate ['front']['cart'] in your language file, find the 'na' definition, and below it define a new string, e.g: 'pending' => "(pending)",

And then update cart.inc.php to simply use this instead, e.g.: $lang['front']['cart']['pending']

Easy! :homestar:

Is there anyway to make both the tax and shipping variables invisable untill they are calculated.

My other question is there any mod that either hides the tax vales if the option in Admin is set to include tax in prices Or/calculate howmuch the tax would be and subtract it from the prices in the cart showing it in the Tax feild instead...

I am a coder but cant think of a way to do these options.

I think the N/a option is confusing... another possible option is to replace the n/a with (included in Price)...