Problem with user directory base links

Guest CTalkobt

Guest CTalkobt

Just installed CC3.05 and iterated through all my diffs from 3.02 and manually applied them to 3.05 and am running into an issue which seems central to 3.05 and wondering if anyone else has run into the same problems.

I store my customer sites under different users as I'm doing development and have configured apache to use user directories (eg: http://site/~username). CC3.02 worked correctly and had no issue with this.

With CC3.05 after the initial login or after the initial login on the /admin page I get the url redefined as http://site/~store/~store/page. Looking at the code I believe it's related to the definition of $currentPage's str_replace definition in functions.inc.php. Then again, I could be wrong. :-)

In my globals.inc.php I do have the storeUrl and rootDir set correctly.

Has anybody else run into similair issues (or does anyone use user directories the same way I'm doing?). I tried posting this to the bugs.cubecart.com site but it couldn't find my user id.

Thanks,

- Craig Taylor

Guest CTalkobt

Ok, threw some log files in and found a problem with includes/functions.inc.php where currentPage is always assuming that I'm using SSL (I'm not).

I've fixed it by adding the following lines to the first if statement:

-----

elseif( $config['ssl'] == 1 ) {

// for shared SSL

$currentPage = $GLOBALS['storeURL'].str_replace($GLOBALS['rootRel'],"/",$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);

$mylog->log( "currentPage()2:".$currentPage);

} else {

$currentPage = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];

$mylog->log( "currentPage()2b:".$currentPage);

}

-----

However, due to the nature and where this bug is at I'm suprising others are not running into this also. Anybody have any ideas?

BTW, just for reference my global.inc.php is defined as:

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'XXXXX';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'XXXXX';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'XXXXX';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/user/www/';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://mysite/~user';

?>

Thanks,

- Craig Taylor

Guest estelle

Craig, to be honest I haven't read through your email properly because i'm quite busy and it was a bit long :P ... but you should probably just log a Bug Report and Brooky will sort it out. If you can't log in to Flyspray, maybe just register again, or PM Brooky.

Estelle.