Thumbnails, uploads and sub folders

Guest bigpix

OK, so I used the Multi-Thumbnail Creator mod and it worked like a charm. Well, except the part where all the thumbnails end in .pnp and my original files are jpgs. But that's another question.

I can't seem to get the thumbnails to show up. I guess I should start with the fact that I have subfolders in my image folder. And that I configured the links to those images in my csv file that I imported directly into the CubeCart_inventory file.

The images show up fine, the paths work great. Just none of the thumbnails.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ann Daman

The Big Picture Movie Posters

http://www.big-pix.com/cubecart/

For CC to find the thumbs, they HAVE to be in a subdirectory of the images directory called thumbs. They also have to have the same name as the main image with the "thumb_" prefix.

So main image = "product123.jpg"

Thumbnail MUST = "thumb_product123.jpg"

Sir William! I knew you would come to my rescue.

I had a sneaking suspicion this was the case. But what about the subfolders in my original images folder. Am I going to have to just put all the images in the main folder and then the thumbnail versions in the thumb folder?

I'm going to ask under a different thread about why Multi-Thumbnail Creator only seems to work when it's set to create thumbnails with the .pnp at the end. Unless you know the answer to that, too.

You sure it's .pnp and not .png? I'm not aware of a .pnp file extension.

One of the parts of my CSV import utility is a bulk thumnail creator. It's not ready yet, but will be soon.

;)

You're right, it's .pnp. Sorry about that. It's not a file type I'm familiar with.

Hmm, maybe I will have to wait for your CSV import utility. Sounds like it might solve a whole host of problems. ;)

Ann