Problem Logging Into Paypal Sandbox

Guest daleross

Guest daleross

I click on forgot password so Paypal Sandbox emails me a link to click on to reset my password. I go through the whole process of resetting my password then it tells me to enter my new password and log in. I enter my new password and it says that the information is not right or something like that. Anyone know why it is so hard logging into the sandbox?

Thanks,

Dale

Guest daleross

I need to add that I have successfully logged into the Paypal sandbox. The problem is it auto filled in my email address. This time I double chechecked it and it didn't exactly have my email address correct. I corrected that and entered my password and it logged me in. I then verified my email once I logged into sandbox. Then I went to my store and did a sandbox test purchase using standard IPN. It worked great. Now I'm still trying to figure out how to do a test purchase with express and also direct payment. So far it hasn't worked. I'll hang in there and it will work one way or another. At least I have made a little more progress.

Dale