[Shipping] Shipping zones

File Name :: Shipping zones

Author :: webwonderuk

Category :: Shipping

CubeCart Version ::

Description

This script lets you set fixed shipping costs to a particular country. Up to 3 zones can be configured.

View File

;) HOWTO AD 4 zone?

I'm in Italy,and I thing is very userfuly ading IV zone,becouse in I zone I'm offering a customer shiping free,in II CE,in III US,CN and states near Italy,mising rest of world.

Sory for my English.

Thanks a lot for your script!

:)www.BayPC.net

Hi - this is exactly what I have been looking for however, I am getting the following error message when I have it configured.

No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement.

This is regardless of what country the customer comes from.

I am only using two zones with GB and IE in the first with a rate of 2.00 and every other country in the second with a rate of 4.00

Has anyone sucessfully implemented this mod or have any idea why I am getting this error message ?

Thanks

Ian

Hi there i found he same problem and for some strange reson it works perfectly well if there is another shipping method set, oviosly this is not very good if you only want the one... this modual is exsactly what i wanted aswell but now im stuck in a pickle because i have had to set flat rate just to use this modual...

Please can someone look to see why this is...

Guest Frustrated Father

I'm using it right now and its working like a charm. Make certain to setup the extra table in your MYSQL database and then use the proper country codes and you should be in buisness. Took me about ten minutes to muddle through and that's because I'm fairly dense on this stuff.

I'm using the mod with version 3.04 of Cubecart.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

No it doesnt work with 3.0.6 although the writer of the mod said that he had tested it with 3.0.5 and it worked fine. He was going to test it with 3.0.6 but hasnt come back to me since.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Ian

Hi

No it doesnt work with 3.0.6 although the writer of the mod said that he had tested it with 3.0.5 and it worked fine.  He was going to test it with 3.0.6 but hasnt come back to me since.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Ian

Here's the fix to make this mod work with v3.0.6.

in modules/shipping/Zone_rate/calc.php

find this line of code

$basket = $cart->setVar("Zone Rate","shipMethod");

insert below that line this line of code

$shippingAvailable = TRUE;

That's it. :)

Good Luck

/Goober

• 1 month later...

Yes thanks Goober

Have made necessary changes and the updated version is available from our website.

I just installed the latest zone rate from your site webwonder but have the problem of "No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement." message displaying at checkout regardless of the users country. I get this error even if another shipping method is also configured. I only have 2 zones set up zone 1 has New Zealand (NZL) and zone 2 has USA (USA).

I am running CubeCart 3.0.7-pl1 and using paypal anybody else having this problem or have i missed something?