What Countries Not To Ship To..How Can I.

Guest daleross

Guest daleross

How do you find out what countries to ship to and the countries not to ship to? Plus from my experiences with shipping to other countries I believe the best shipping method on most international countries would be DHL shipping which gives you a tracking number that you can give your customers. There have been too many shipments that hasn't made it to their destination using other shipping methods. That gets costly. I'm just trying to find out information on how to decide what countries to ship to and what countries not to ship to. When you ship DHL and you get a tracking number for your customers then if their package doesn't make it you just make it clear in advance to your customer that they will be responsible for re-shipping costs. Most other shipping methods either doesn't get your package to its destination or it takes 3 months in some casees to get there. Plus most others doesn't give you a tracking number.

Thanks,

Dale