Adding Text Input to Orders

Guest ceedj

Hi! Love the cart, but I have a question: is anyone aware of a way to add a text input field to the cart for each item? For exapmle, my company is offering custom engraved gifts, so we need a text field to let the customer add whatever their engraving will be.

Any thoughts on this? I've done a TON of programming (HTML, CSS, C++, GTA, Sims/Sims2, TRS-80 (!?!?) and others) but not much with php, although I can see the similarities to C++.

Thanks a bunch. :rolleyes:

CJ

Guest artwork

I have the perfect solution for you! I needed the exact same mod to add a line of personalization on my products.

Contact Estelle---she has created an excellent mod that is easy to install and work with.

You can get the mod here or contact her directly: http://www.beadberry.com/cubemods

Here is the mod on my store:

http://www.artwork-foryou.com/order

Hope this helps!

Dan

Guest estelle

Hi there CJ :blink:

Yep, i've developed a mod for this (and believe me, it wasn't fun!). Its running live in a few different stores now, so you can be confident that it works well and most (if not all) of the bugs have been weeded out. You'll find full information about the mod and its features on my website.

If you'd like I can setup a demo so that you can try out the administration side of this mod.

PM me if you have any questions <_<

Thanks,

Estelle

Thank you! I will check this out more in depth tomorrow, but from the small demo I played with, this is EXACTLY what we're looking for.

Outstanding! Many thanks again! <_<