No luck with e-mail; even with the mod.

Guest Andrew T.

Guest Andrew T.

Hey Yall,

I'm new to the forum and am making a web-site for a coffee company in my home town and will be using cubecart. I've read EVERYWHERE concering all the e-mail problems and the PayPal stuff. I'm now pretty sure that I can get PayPal working fine but am still questioning the e-mail stuff. I have CC version 3.0.4 using fantastico but haven't set it up with any PayPal info yet, just print order form.

Still no e-mail to the user. When I go into administration and change the status of the order and tell it to notify the customer, then the customer gets an e-mail.

I know it should work to the extent of when the customer goes into the payment gateway area, they should get an e-mail saying an order was placed but pending. Then after they use the payment gateway, shouldn't the gateway automatically change the status to processing and send the user another e-mail with their total and all the products they ordered listed??

I'm at a loss like I'm sure everyone else is.

We need someone who has everything working perfectly like it should tell us all what they did to get it that way. THat might help.

welcome to cubecart and the forum i have it all working on my site

link in sig <_<

cc v3.0.4 old version

cc v3.0.5 current version

cc v3.0.6 expected in 24 hours

neways u have v3.0.4 email bug was found and fixed in v3.0.5

upgrade your store to resolve this.

Guest Andrew T.

Wow!!! So with 3.0.5, the e-mail system works like it should? It e-mails the user with a pending e-mail right before he/she pays, with all the the ordered items listed in the e-mail, items, shipping grand total, etc. and then another processing e-mail after they pay??

(I'll be using PayPal pro) Does PayPal then tell CC that the order was payed for and change the status to processing automatically?