Shipping N/A till last page

Guest Bitz'n'Batz

Guest Bitz'n'Batz

Hi everyone, ive looked though the forums for this 1 but cant find owt about it if there is sorry brooky!!

When someone buys something from my site and goes to checkout the amount of the postage is added to the item(which it shoud be) but where the shipping is it says n/a up untill after you comfirm your address then the customer gets the shipping box to choose from.

Now i was wondering if there was anyway of moving that shipping bit to the first page they come to when going though check out as ive been told its putting some people off.

Can anyone help please <_<

Guest Frustrated Father

I've got the same problem as well and am a bit worried about it for the same reasons as I'm going to go 'live' next week if everything works out as it should.

Anyone?

Guest Denver Dave

I haven't done it yet, but my plan is to comment out (eliminate) the n/a on pages before shipping is known - shipping is NOT non-applicable, we just don't know what it is yet. How are others going to handle. Also it is confusing that pages with and without shipping are called View Cart

Guest Bitz'n'Batz

Posted on Nov 11 2005, 06:45 AM

I haven't done it yet, but my plan is to comment out (eliminate) the n/a on pages before shipping is known - shipping is NOT non-applicable, we just don't know what it is yet. How are others going to handle. Also it is confusing that pages with and without shipping are called View Cart

I thought of that but it still adds the postage on and makes it look like there are more items than they put in. Unless you put including shipping instead of the n/a which can be changed in the lang.ini.php.

But having said that im just gonna put in the new 3.0.6 and see if that works any better.

Webwonderuk ill be keeping an eye out for that mod */*