Stupid mistake - need help.

Guest eveoldfield

Guest eveoldfield

Help!

I was trying to fix a login problem I had on my store - the customer login process would not complete - it just timed out.

But a smallish problem has turned into a huuuuge one! I modified the global.inc.php file to try and fix the login problem, and now i can't access my store at all! Instead the site tries to load the original install file (which of course is no longer on the server).

My URL is http://www.artbodyandsoul.co.uk

Please help! How can I restore the global file to reverse this problem?? I have undone the changes I made and reloaded the file onto my server but this hasn't helped.

Guest eveoldfield

OK, realised what I have done.

I overwrote the genuine global.inc.php file on the server with an empty version of the file from my computer.

If anyone could give me any help in reconstructing the file I would be greatful.

Guest wowgold4u

just take the original from the cubecart folder you downloaded and upload it you should be fine also before you do any major changes always make a backup =) saves the trouble of chasing the problems down

Guest eveoldfield

Thanks for your help. I realised late last night that i actually do have a backup of all my files for times such as this - so I've restored the file and my shop is online again!