firefox

Guest viper682

Guest viper682

Hi I just downloaded firefox because I heard it was the best browser. I tried shopping my store with it and it would come up with login fail, the time I did login it would not let me check out.

I used internet explorer and netscape and the process went fine all the way to the end it let me make payment however firefox would never get to the payment screen.

Is firefox buggy because it is still in development is it not working with cubecart?

I am running cubecart version 3.05 and firefox 1.07 internet explorer is the latest version and netscape is 7.2 .

Why is firefox the only one not working?

I've had a number of problems with firefox. Firefox isn't very buggy, MUCH less so than Internet Explorer. 90% chance the problem is with CubeCart.

I haven't had time to get detailed repro steps yet to report a bug, but there are definitely a number of issues in both the front end and the admin interface.

It's a cause of concern - firefox usage is about 10% now, so you are potentially loosing 10% of your sales...