Customer Login Problems

Guest eveoldfield

Guest eveoldfield

I am running cubecart 3.01 and everything on the store is functioning well, except customers are unable to login. At the login page it asks for details, if they are wrong it immediately says LOGIN FAILED, but if correct details are entered the next page fails to load and a timeout page appears (blank white page with black writing) saying the request timed out.

Registering works fine.

Is there something wrong in my files somewhere?

My URL is http://www.artbodyandsoul.co.uk/store

Please help as the store is launching soon!

Guest sunshine

Hi EveOldfield,

I would begin by checking the files below to be sure they are ok. You can use Winmerge to compare those files to the origianl CC v files. Also, you didn't say whether they were able to view any of their personal account info at all, or if they were ever successful in logging in.

admin/customers/index

includes/content/profile

includes/content/account

Guest eveoldfield

I don't think they've ever been able to login normally - however if you go back into the shop from this login error page then the customer is logged in - it's as if the login is occurring but the success page doesn't load.

Thanks for your help!

Guest eveoldfield

I have checked these three files and they are identical to the original install. I am going to continue checking other files that I thinkmight be relevant, any other ideas??

Guest eveoldfield

The issue is just getting more confusing!

I re-installed an original unmodified version cubecart 3.0.1 on a different domain I own to test if the problem occurred there. It does. Which means that the problem is not due to my own modifications. Does anyone know if there may be a problem with database compatability? My host is supanames and runs on a windows server.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I am having the same problem with v 3.04 login was working fine then just quit the other day. any suggestions

I have the exact same problems, i'm not able to login in at all, i've uninstalled/installed on several servers, still nothing. help?!