Woah...

Guest wowgold4u

Guest wowgold4u

Ok i had recently posted two forum support topics and they have vanished from the list where they deleted by a moderator or what lol.. They didnt have anything damaging in them But Yes I will rexplain what I need..

1. Alright where would I goto to disable or delete the MORE option in the product listings I dont need that button because there isnt really a description for my products.

2.When it shows the invoice how to I alter that to where it doesnt show there billing address and so forth I dont need there address I only need there name and email and a few other fields I will imput into the reg.tpl

3.When I was testing my products I clicked add to cart checkout and then went to the payment selection screen where Paypal is its blank IT works but doesnt show the paypal text where Do I alter that to fix the problem.. Also where it says Additional comments or whatever where is that located so I can add fields for the customers for information that I need to process there orders.. and does this directly send to my email or do I need to edit something to make that possible

I hope this doesnt get deleted again for some reason that was wierd LoL

Thanks everyone and I hope someone can help out!

Guest EverythingWeb

Can I suggest, in order to find your posts, which you say have vanished, you try the following link:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....luser&mid=48179

This searches ALL posts by yourself, and you will noticed that about 5 or so down the page, are your questions. Maybe you posted in the wrong section, and they were moved?

Im only guessing with that, as I haven't got the time to sit and look through to see what had happened, but give it a go. Thanks.

Guest wowgold4u

Ok nvm now... lol they are there wierd ahahaha

"Kicks the s**t out of his computer"

Ok they are in the CC2 not 3 lol wasnt paying attention but is there anyway you could help me out with these questions at the top?

Guest ThaDragon

Ok nvm now... lol they are there wierd ahahaha

"Kicks the s**t out of his computer"

Ok they are in the CC2 not 3 lol wasnt paying attention but is there anyway you could help me out with these questions at the top?

so you found them :D */*

Guest sunshine

Hi Wowgold4u,

You can change all text in your language folder ie. language/en. Everything is directed from your index.php and for everything else, go to includes/content/ then whatever it is. Each section has an index also and don't forget if you want to add/remove/edit anything on the layout, take a look also at the includes/boxes.

Unless you know what your doing, I wouldn't toucv the cart scripts or you'll screw up your shop. I haven't tried ridding the 'More' button but you should find everything you need in the folders mentioned above. Keep in mind, the 'More' button allows the user to be brought to a larger view of your item.

Good Luck! lol

Guest wowgold4u

Thanks Sunshine but the reason why I dont need the more button is because of my products dont have a description nore anything else. The product name itself is the only thing the customers will need to know.. hmm I mean i guess i can just redirect the more buttons to stay with the product inventory so it dont open the other page of useless information ahaha

But thanks again!