Total Visitors

For those of you that are intrested the total number of visitors online at one time was the highest ever for a long time

the release of 3.0.6 smashed the record!!!!!!!!!

:P 205 peeps @6:45pm on November 10th 2005 :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Well i cant see why we dont, there are thousands of users of cubecart surely we should see more people active when the versions are realeased... think alot of people dont update due to fear of losing mods ect...

I am not doing the mod to my production (regged) CC3 mostly because I want an easy and safe upgrade path... Ohhh... Yes {{SiGh}} there are several mods I see that I like and want to do, but I belive it is safer in the long run to not do them since when the next ver is out I can simply upgrade and not worry... I have shot myself in the foot to mant times by having a heavely moded (fill in thing here) and then a upgrade comes out and I either cant do it or have to many incompatable mods and realy make a big mess... If only there was a way to add a mod module ad on system into cc3 that could slipstream the mod code in and out smothley and perhaps even have togles for each or all mods on and off.... boy would that be cool and proberly set CC3 in a class by its self... all though I already think it is in a class by it's self.... #1! :w00t:

Yes this has been mentioned in a pervious post, it would be amazing to see a Plug & Play Mod code... So that when cube is updated the mods stay with it, this would be a VERY hard script to write though...