Different shipping costs

Guest andy_87

Guest andy_87

Hello,

I need help with the shipping modules

Here's my problem:

If i want to buy an aquarium it will cost me 422.5 SEK in shipment fee,

If i want to buy an item for the aquarium it will cost me 110 SEK.

The problem is that if i order two things ( aquarium and the item for the aquarium )

i can only choose to pay for shipment either on the aquarium or the item.

That's difficult for me to accept because it's two packages.

it works to have a flat rate for the items ( 110 SEK ) and it will only charge for one shipment.

But if the customer gets to choose the price of the shipment it'll be totally screwed.

I did try the "per category" options but that's another problem; it takes multiple fees on the items ( all items )

someone can give me any tips aboyt how to get the big heavy orders to work "combined" with the other items?

thanks / Andy

Guest andy_87

Well as noone seems to understand i will try to explain something i havt thought about:

I want to have free shipping over 2000 SEK

So under 2000 SEK an aquarium should cost about 422.5 SEK shipping cost, and an ordinary item 110 SEK shipping cost.

Here's the problem: the customer can choose the cheapest chipping methot even if it is not for that category, so i need a shipping module that can separate "aquarium" category and the "items" category...

so if the costumer order one aquarium and some items the shipping cost should be 422.5 for the aquarium and 110 for all items ( shipping in same package ).

now if they want to do a prepay order the get 50 SEK price-off at item shipping and aquarium shipping...

anyone that have any idea how to change this or add this options .. i live in sweden and the shop isn't really set up for everything...

/ Andy

Guest andy_87

I'm getting very frustrated right now...

Can someone tell me, how to:

ALWAYS include 60 SEK on small items as shipping cost

ALWAYS include 300 SEK on big items such as an aquarium as chipping cost

AND get to choose if he/she want to prepay the order or pay when delivered.

then, if he/she choose prepay there will be no extra cost, but if he/she wants it to be paid when delivered it will cost 50 SEK more.

and at last: If he/she order 1, 50 or more small items these will combined cost 60 SEK to ship, but if he/she buys two big items they will cost 300 SEK each to ship?

someone have any idea how to get this work?