Justifying my entire shop to the left ...

Guest coldpublishing

Guest coldpublishing

Hello everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read this request :)

Ok - I checked through the forum, but couldn't find an answer. So, I would really

appreciate it, if some of the more experienced template modders could help me out

here. Basically, I want to justify my entire shop to the left ...

Let me explain a little better. As far as I can tell, the standard CubeCart package

presents the wonderful system, right smack bang in the middle of a browser page.

I would like to have my shop pushed up against the left side of the browser, as this

would fit more correctly with my current website design. Please tell me there is an

easy way to do this!

Cheers,

Jonathan

Just remove auto from margin css property in skins/<-your skin->/StyleSheets/layut.css #pageSurround

#pageSurround {

margin: 0px auto;
 to 
#pageSurround {

margin: 0px;

and use left margins...or dont remove AUTO and use left margins or float or absolute left position ...what do you want...depends to what do you mean with pushed up against the left side.

:)

Then could you play with .txtCopyright text positioning in style.css or find another way to have right placed Copy Right notices.....