Stock Levels not reducing

Guest scrapcat

Guest scrapcat

In the add product section if I put 5 items available then do a test order it still shows 5 items even though it says "This level reduces each time an item is sold"

Do I have to set something up first for it to work automatically. Version: CubeCart3

Depends on the order type as well. Stock doesn't go down until the order is in "processing" status. If you order is "pending" it won't do it.

In a loosely related issue, it annoys me that if I delete an order in processing status cubecart does NOT return the stock levels, this must be done manually :w00t:

Guest scrapcat

Thank you for that. It is working now.

I was putting completed, however I should have been doing processing first for it to work.

Thank you also for letting me know that if you decline an order that you will

have to add it back into stock manually.

Thanks m00n1 and evilhomer - I couldn't have done this one without your help

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sfc_stjohn

Is it possible to reduce the stock when the customer has put the order so another customer wont buy the same product (if i only have one piece of it)?

Best Regards Johan

That's a good question, I'd like for the same thing to happen. I'll watch this thread to see if someone has the answer.

Thanks!

[email protected] Posted Feb 10 2006, 12:35 AM

Is it possible to reduce the stock when the customer has put the order so another customer wont buy the same product (if i only have one piece of it)?

Yep i need this also

seems that it could do with being an urgent update again as if this can not be set up via admin then a lot of people that sell hard goods and that are limited to product in stock like me may be in trouble??? having to re login in to admin every day to check stock levels and orders.

Guest notting

I had trouble with this but sorted it out look for sir william ipn patch - has a check list of everything to make sure youve set it up right. Helped me!

I've looked but can't find this patch - any ideas where it is?

Cant remember where i found it now - you can always pm him: Sir William

EDIT: Found it! http://www.cubecart.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=125