3.05 - 3.06

Guest lordtopcat

Guest lordtopcat

The root directory of your store is where the files index.php,

cart.php, download.php, offLine.php, switch.php & confirmed.php reside.

Do I need to upload over these files? or just leave them?

Thanks

Upload every file to the server replacing your existing ones excluding:

includes/global.inc.php

install/

language/*/home.inc.php (If you have made changes.)

Yes replace them just as instructed.

PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT SITE FILES AND DATABASE DUMP BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE UPGRADE PROCESS

after I upgrade to 3.0.6 I get the n/a in shipping field and when i proccess the purchase it goes the shipping method is not set-up for your country!

when I uprade the site it gave me the following error message:

Warning: main(includes/global.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 2

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/global.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 2

Warning: main(includes/functions.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 4

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 4

Warning: main(admin/includes/functions.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 5

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'admin/includes/functions.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 5

Warning: main(classes/db.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 7

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 7

Fatal error: Class 'db' not found in /home/secci2/public_html/comprar/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 8

thanks for the answer. It did work.

But still the shipping problem exist.

it gives me n/a for the shipping and when i continue the check out it says No shippingmethod setup for your country!

Guest ChooChoo

Hi Guys,

Only been a CubeCart user for a few hours, installed via Fantastico.

Trying to upgrade from 3.05 to 3.06 Im sure Im following the instructions correctly, Ive tried many different things.

Could I confirm the the following for upgrading.

Upload every file to the server replacing your existing ones excluding:

includes/global.inc.php <-- dont upload the single file global.inc.php but the rest of the file from includes is ok ?

install/ <-- dont upload this entire folder and contents ?

language/*/home.inc.php (If you have made changes.) <-- dont upload this single file home.inc.php

Thanks for any help in advance.