My first online store..

Guest Marshalls

Guest Marshalls

Hey guys, Well ive been selling ferret stuff on eBay & Amazon dot com now for while, and after looking at ALOT of diffrent cart scripts and not wanting to pay $1000's I happen to come accross cube cart, and wow.. it is better then most of the carts you pay big $ for.. im deff going to register it and get a key.. but i kinda dont want to cause i like telling others about cubecart...

Well I just wanted to say thanks to the CC3.0.6 staff and those befor..

Well here is my cart. let me know what you think.. im still adding product to it, and still changing the design some hear and there..

www.FerretPalace.com

thanks ;)

Guest Marshalls

Thanks guys, I dont sell ferrets them selfs, just stuff for them.. but in the USA a "Marshall's" ferret goes for around $150 to $350 depends on its coloring,sex.

I have two myself.. want more though..

Guest degsey69

Really Good Site

Just like I like to see them, interesting, active and graphical.

One of the best sites I have seen for a while. Keep it up. From here it can only keep getting better :alien:

Don't let advertising CubeCart keep you from registering and paying for it. You can feel free to leave the CubeCart ads in place on your site even after you register it. Remember, it's people registering CC that keeps Brooky and hence the rest of us working on it.

BTW, I like the store. Clean and plenty "cute". I really like the flash animated snowflakes on the open image.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marshalls

Now for some good keywords and a description meta, aggressive SEO and you're good to go.

If you want some really thoughtful critique join http://www.cre8asiteforums.com/index.php

These folks can look at your site from a professional point of view and give you really helpful tips. I submit all my sites there.

Ok, Ive added Keywords and description in the admin panel and in the skin and they are not showing up when i view site source. what am i doing wrong? also how do i do Seach Engine Opt? i see all kinds of sites offering it, but Id rather do it myself, how would i do it? also is cubecart 3.0.6 search engine friendly? for google and yahoo? :)

thanks you :D

anyone who can offer some real info on my questions please post! ;)