How 2 Do Offers

Guest yoursite

Guest estelle

Although not an ideal solution, you can do this with product options but only if you don't need to use the stock levels. (In standard CubeCart the product options cannot cause the stock level to be reduced by a different amount - see this thread).

Guest yoursite

ive tried this but customer can then order just the fre eproduct or just at the reduced cost without buying two ??

or it me being thick

please help

E.G. product a is £12 and product b £15, but as an offer you can get both for £20 but also in this offer id product c

get what i mean

it hard

help sos help

• 2 weeks later...
Guest estelle

Personally, I don't have the time for new mods, and to be honest I don't really want to attempt this one, it looks like it might be a bit messy :(

Have you tried asking in the Request A Mod forum?

is there anyone how could write a mod so the cubecart could do offers ? or would it be to complicated ??

Hi,

I have a mod that I think will work for you. I call it "Make an Offer" mod. :(

A while back I did custom cubecart upgrade for a client who wanted to allow customers to make offers on his one-of-a-kind products.

I have converted it into a mod and can make this available.

The mod may require some minor tweaking during installtion and if you were to purchase the I will work with you to make sure that the mod works.

PM or email me for more details.

Thanks

/Goober

Goober, might not this mod of yours do the trick as well?

Custom Group Pricing Mod

You say in your description that you can set up prices for multiple quantity purchases. Am I reading into this incorrectly?

-jeremy

Edited to add:

This one might work as well :)

Discounts by Quantity Mod

woodbtreasures,

I don't know if this mod will do the trick. It's not really about offers and such...

Custom Group Pricing Mod mod is about setting up different prices for different groups of customers. This mod also allows limited capability for quantity discounts.

Thanks

/Goober