PayPal Total Not Matching Cart Total

Guest heyy68

Please help!!

I have spent numerous hours reading through the posts and am still unable to come up with a fix for the latest Version as referenced in the message title/description.

My currency is currently set for GBP and using standard paypal IPN gateway as my payment processor.

The cart order total comes up correct, however, when step 5 transfers over to paypal the total is almost doubled. For example, the cart is set for the correct currency so the grand total with no tax and free shipping comes to 22.11 GBP; however, when transfered to paypal, the total is 40.00 GBP. Tax and shipping come up correct as zero but the total makes no mathematic sense.

One edit on the board for this says to look for an include passage in transfer.inc.php but this code is not in my version of 3.0.6 to edit.

I'm tearing my hair out... I've tried everything and also made sure that no other paypal gateway option is configured so I know that is not a problem.

I would greatly appreciate your professional assistance. Thank you.

heyy68