Prices in cubecart 3.0.5

Guest Linch

I can see there are prices there has your friend placed them in the Product Description?

It really does seem like they where just entered wrong but just incase can you post the code in

admin/products/index.php It could be that the values aren't being sent to the database corectly, but unless you have modded your store wrong i cant see why this would happen...

This is 1 of 3 problems...

1. the product prices are not being entered properly, EG the price is being put into the sale price box instead of the normal price box. Sound stupid but it happens.

2. there is something wrong with the file i requested.

3. Your Friend Really has made them dissapear. :)

If this is a new installation of CC3.0.5 and all you have changed is the layout, i recomend just deleting the files and starting with a clean install of CC3.0.6

Sitting at home entering the prices and i realised why your prices are not working...

I can almost garantee that you are entering the price in the format of £78.00 or $72.89... this will cause the prices to come up at 0 as these are not numeric values...

Try going back and entering the prices as just 78.00 No curency Sign and all should work fine...