Freatured Product Box On My Homepage

Hello, I want to include the featured product box on the homepage of my site. Our cube cart is located in /shop while the rest of the regular website is in the root directory one down from there.

Does anyone know how I can use php to include that box in to our homepage so the featured product is displayed?

I would like just the image and the text below it displayed as I have my own boxes made which are slightly different from the surrounding box in cubecart 3

Quick help on this would be appreciated as I want to get our new site live today at some point.

When someone clicks on the freatured product in the box on our homepage I want it to take them in to /cart and display this.

Help please!!!??

Thanks,

C

Nope....

I am including the randomProd.inc.php in to my home page using something like this:

<?

include "shop/includes/boxes/randomProd.inc.php";

?>

When I go to my homepage it just shows this where the box should be displayed:

Forbidden 403

The document you are requesting is forbidden.

Thanks,

C

Can anyone write something up for me to do this? I really need this done ASAP as I need to get this site live...

Here is the temp site at my hosts temp URL... I have not chnaged my DNS over yet:

Main Site:

http://d123166.u28.megahosters.com/index.php

(You can see the error in the right column at the bottom)

Shop:

http://d123166.u28.megahosters.com/shop/index.php

Thanks,

C

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but I am done with this cart. No usable shipping modules that can be used from Canada and not even a single reply to another topic I posted on it in over a week.

There are other countries in the world besides the USA and you would think the makers would consider their brothers to the north. Since they have not there will be no money spent on this software for the licenced version.

On to Oscommerce I guess.

Try and remember pls we all have jobs the same as you and offer help and support in here for nothing.

you would think the makers would consider their brothers to the north

He is actually from the U.K not the U.S.A

If you are upset because your post was not answered quick enough for you good luck with Osc as there average response time is 6 months.

If you would like me to take a look for you contact me via pm and i will try my best to help you if not good luck in your venture.