Is it just ME???

Guest aikdo

Hi i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but every now and then when trying to type a message on this forum the Firefox search bar pops up stoping me from replying... is it something that firefox doesn't like about this site...

or has firefox just gone off me??? Someone help its driving me Knuts...

for aditional info im using 1.0.7 havent updated to 1.5.0 because i wrote so many pluging so my 1.0.7 and didn't want to lose them...

guess ill have to update and find out if it was my plugins and/or 1.0.7 that was doing this...

Lesson to myself never try to make the perfect browser better...

Though my Custom DNSSTUFF API toolbar is nifty... anyone want it?? wont work with 1.5.0 though :D

Guest gwizard

I am using FF 1.0.7 with many many plugins at work and 1.5 with the same many many plugins at home and I have never had any problems.

Try uninstalling some plugins and then reinstall them. I have heard that helps in case of weird stuff happening. :D

Ahh yet but they are plugins developed by people who acctualy red the mozila plugin tutorials, i just messed around and came up with about 5/6 diffrent features, disabled them all now and i seem able to reply without any problems...

aww well, maybe i will read that tutorial... :D

I prefure to play with something break it about a million times and learn how t fix it then eventialy learn how not to break it, and then learn how to make it better without reading borring tutorials...

Im a doing person not a studying person... that how i got all A's and B's in my GCSE's and A levels without doing a single hours worth of studying :D ...

Linux in my best friend, along site firefox...