Scroll Bars

Im adding some images to my front page, it is a variable width template but im having problems in 800x600. The images are too large to display the full page & i have no scroll bars appearing. I know about people not liking to scroll but im not sacrificing the visual impact on 1024x768 & above to accomodate less than 4% of my viewers & less than 1% customers ( stats collected over 1 year)

Does anybody know where to add the scroll-bar tag in my css?

Cheers

For anybody whos interested i found a nice way round this, & kept it looking ok in all resolutions.

I sized my html content (hompage doc) right down to fit 800x600. This left me with the problem of a big white gap down the right hand side in 1024x768 & a massive gap in 1280x1024 ( this resolution is becoming more popular according to my stats).

Anyway, i stuck my html content in a table and alligned it "left". Now my latest products fill the gap on the right nicely & go to the bottom on the lower resolution.

Nice little tip for you f.o.c ;)

Take a look here