USPS Modification

Guest dorianrave

Guest dorianrave

Is there anyway of changing the text on the USPS module so that when Priority flat rate box shipping is enabled it only shows one line showing "Priority Flat Rate".

In the current module the customer has to choose from two box sizes that cost the same amount. The customer should not have to choose the size box, this should be left for the seller. When the customer cashes out all they should see is "Priority Flat Rate Box" and the price for shipping.

I don't know if this is possible. Any suggestions out there?

Guest arnaldom

I think that the entire USPS Module needs to be re-done. It has too many bugs.

During the Holidays, I had to ship to my customers a 6 lbs order through Express Mail. USPS Web Tools made the quote for $15.00 when in fact I had to pay $21.05 not including all the handling charges. I'll have to find a better way for this shipping bug.

I have been also looking on how to change that of the two boxes with the same price.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest global777

I see that yet again no programmer has responded to this issue.

My issue is that when a customer of mine from Canada orders a book, they are presented with EVERY USPS shipping option possible, INCLUDING "AirMail Letter-Post" ...which is IMPOSSIBLE for me to send a book in a regular business envelope!!!!

ATTENTION PROGRAMMERS: We need some help with these issues.

Thanks SO MUCH for all your hard work...I think you're doing a great job.....