What are the best affiliate programs or software?

Guest jeromas

Guest jeromas

Can anyone who has had experience with affiliate programs recommend a good company or software for using and administering the program? I'm at the point now where I think I could really boost sales by having this type of program implemented.

Thanks in advance for all of the answers!

No1 by any bet is iDevAffiliate its self hosted intergrates into CubeCart and just to prove how great it is, this site uses it ;) ...

Again iDevAffiliate its a $100 program, but you would pay alot more to be signed up wih an Affiliate company and you would have a lot less control...

The one draw back is you have to advertise that you need affiliates to advertise for you, but there are hundreads of affiliate directories out there.

you ca get iDevAffiliate HERE

Its a great one at the $100 saves on paying almost $499 for alot of affiliate companies just for sigining up... Plus a monthly fee just for being on their program... its crazy...

• 2 months later...
Guest Onlinewebpublisher

yeah, this is a great affiliate software...if I can make it work with my cubecart.

Its a great one at the $100 saves on paying almost $499 for alot of affiliate companies just for sigining up... Plus a monthly fee just for being on their program... its crazy...

make sure you use the patch supplied by brooky for this, and also make sure you configue your cubecart to the folder that iDev is in Reletively dont use the full URL.

Guest Onlinewebpublisher

I've done that and it didn't work. Brooky sent me a new file today (tracker.inc.php) tried it and it did not work. Tried changing the url as well using /idevaffiliate/ and it didn't work. I tried putting the full url, and it didn't work.

Do you think you can sort out this problem Aikdo? I don't mind paying you a fee for your service. I just want to get my affiliate program started.

If it can't be done, I will have to request idevdirect to refund me the amount I paid for their software.

Looking forward to your reply.

make sure you use the patch supplied by brooky for this, and also make sure you configue your cubecart to the folder that iDev is in Reletively dont use the full URL.