POPUP Product-page ONLY

Guest sanshuman

Guest sanshuman

I am using CC 3.0.5 Killer skin. In normal circumstance when you see a list of products in a category and click on a product-thumb it opens what is called "product view" with larger picture of the product, its description etc. What i want to do is to open this "product view" page in a new window (pop-up). While it might seem that in the ViewCat.tpl changing the "_self" to "_blank" should do this job, it is not quite the case. It actually opens a copy of the WHOLE SITE in a new window with product view. I only want the product page to pop. I am not sure how to about this. This seems to be more difficult than i thought. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest raidahl

I would also be grateful of this kind of feature.

So that when selecting product from product page, it opens new fixed size window where are details about the product and the product picture.

Same feature should also be at Featured Product and Popular Products, I´m using Legend skin. If this is possible to do.

• 1 month later...

this feature is built and i was waiting for confirmation for one person that it was what they wanted... if you want to see a demo contact me and i can hopefuly set it up for you...

this feature is built and i was waiting for confirmation for one person that it was what they wanted... if you want to see a demo contact me and i can hopefuly set it up for you...

yes this is what i want please

• 5 months later...